Episode 206 | “Leading with And” with Tim Arnold and Jenni Catron
I recently heard Marshall Goldsmith say that “Leaders are better than ever, yet the feedback about leaders is worse than ever. The expectations for leaders have changed.” This immediately resonated with me, and I wanted to find out what leadership expert and author, Tim Arnold, had to say about it.
In this episode, Tim shares the challenges he’s hearing from leaders, the transformational power of “both/and” thinking, and how he coaches leaders who find themselves in an “either/or” approach to help them shift to something new.
Tim Arnold has spent over two decades helping leaders manage complexity, increase resilience, and deliver results, with clients that include The United Nations, Royal Bank of Canada, Allstate Insurance, Compassion International, Toyota, and Siemens. After running both a for-profit business and a homeless shelter, he leverages his real-world experience to help organizations pursue both profit and purpose. Tim’s work focuses on helping leaders unleash the superpower of Both/And thinking in an Either/Or world.
Connect with Tim
- Visit www.leadwithand.com to download list of key leadership tensions and read the first 3 chapters of Lead with And
- Connect with online on YouTube & Instagram
Connect with Jenni
Download Tim’s list of leadership tensions and let us know what stands out to you. What questions do you have? How can we help you and your team navigate those tensions? Send us an email at email@example.com or connect with us on Facebook and Instagram @Get4Sight or on LinkedIn at The4SightGroup.
Your Next Step
Looking for even more leadership resources to help you and your team thrive this year? Sign up for Jenni’s free Insights newsletter at get4sight.com, and while you're there, check out the new 4Sight Leadership Institute and Women in Leadership Coaching Group!
We need your help to get the Lead Culture podcasts in front of more leaders! There are three simple things you can do that truly help us:
- Leave a Review - head over to Apple podcasts (even if that’s not where you listen) and leave a review! This will help more people find us when they search for leadership podcasts.
- Subscribe - we’re available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Share - let your friends know about the podcast by sharing your favorite episode on social media!