Episode 190 | Leading the Next Generation with Hannah Gronowski Barnett and Jenni Catron
As we’ve mentioned recently, data is telling us that purpose is becoming core to employee engagement. In this week’s episode, Jenni continues this conversation with a look at what passion and purpose mean to the next generation of leaders as she interviews Hannah Gronowski Barnett, CEO and Founder of Generation Distinct.
Since founding the organization in 2018, Hannah has scaled the organization to reach leaders around the globe through her vision to use conversations around passion, purpose, and justice to bring the next generation of leaders into conversations about Jesus, the Gospel, and the Great Commission. Their passion is to help young leaders discover the wrong they were born to make right.
Hannah gives us more insight into why giving the gift of belief is so critical to young leaders, how the passion and energy of young leaders is a reflection of their ownership, and she coaches us on some ways to embrace and encourage that passion for the good of the organizations we lead.
Connect with Hannah
- Generation Distinct
- Generation Distinct Podcast
- Learn more about Hannah’s book, speaking engagements, and connect with her on her website: https://www.hannahgronowski.com
Connect with Jenni
Let us know what you thought of this week’s episode - you can connect with Jenni on Instagram and Facebook at Get4Sight or on LinkedIn at The4SightGroup.
Your Next Step
Looking for even more leadership resources to help you and your team thrive this year? Sign up for Jenni’s free Insights newsletter at get4sight.com.
We need your help to get the Lead Culture podcasts in front of more leaders! There are three simple things you can do that truly help us:
- Leave a Review - head over to Apple podcasts (even if that’s not where you listen) and leave a review! This will help more people find us when they search for leadership podcasts.
- Subscribe - we’re available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Share - let your friends know about the podcast by sharing your favorite episode on social media!