Episode 184 | Life Hacks for Leaders with Eric Allen and Jenni CatronWhen leaders lead themselves well, the entire team benefits. So why do many of us find it difficult to ask for help, simplify our routines, or create sustainable rhythms?
In this week’s episode, Jenni interviews Eric Allen, owner of Holistic Life Consultants, an organization that provides counseling and coaching to people all over the United States. Eric and Jenni talk about practical things leaders can do for self-care, simple tips to change your weekly routine and reduce stress, and why it’s ok to give 100% of your passion to the work you love.
This week, take a look at your schedule and find a few ways you can simplify your routine to reduce stress. What are the simple things that can be rejuvenating at the end of your day?
Connect with Eric
- Website: www.holisticlifeconsultants.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Schedule a free 15 minute call: www.calendly.com/hlc
Connect with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know: What did you find helpful today? How can we serve you better? What questions are you wrestling with? We would love to serve you on your leadership journey.
For a next step, check out our 4Sight Women in Leadership Coaching Intensive. This 6 month virtual coaching experience is designed to help women thrive in their leadership and navigate complexity with wisdom and confidence. Next intensive starts February 2023, and guys - there are women on your teams who would love to be part of this and we encourage you to share it with them! Registration and early bird pricing is open now. Come join us for the encouragement, practical tools and skills you need to lead in challenging times.
We need your help to get the Lead Culture podcasts in front of more leaders! There are three simple things you can do that truly help us:
- Leave a Review - head over to Apple podcasts (even if that’s not where you listen) and leave a review! This will help more people find us when they search for leadership podcasts.
- Subscribe - we’re available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Share - let your friends know about the podcast by sharing your favorite episode on social media!