Episode 181 | Navigating Through White-Water with Scott Ritzheimer and Jenni Catron
Les McKeown once wrote, “There’s only one place you can ever start leading from: where you are right now.” But what if “where you are” is right in the middle of what feels like chaotic white-water rapids? When everything you’ve always done no longer works to grow your business, where do you go next?
In this week’s episode, Jenni interviews Scott Ritzheimer, Founder and CEO of Scale Architects. Scott helps businesses across the country identify the right growth strategies and find the right guides to get them on the fast-track to Predictable Success and stay there as long as possible.
If you feel like you could use an experienced guide to help you navigate the white-water season you’re in, Scott will help you identify where you are and equip you with the tools you need to get to where you want to go.
For a next step, we encourage you to explore the resources available at Scale Architects:
- Find out what stage your business is in and receive unique insights into the specific strategies you need to succeed using the free Lifecycle Quiz.
- There are four different leadership styles, and you need all four to scale. You can take the quiz yourself or sign up for a free assessment of your entire leadership team.
- The Secrets of the High Demand Coach Podcast - listen to Jenni’s episode here
- Predictable Success by Les McKeown
We need your help to get the Lead Culture podcasts in front of more leaders! There are three simple things you can do that truly help us:
- Leave a Review - head over to Apple podcasts (even if that’s not where you listen) and leave a review! This will help more people find us when they search for leadership podcasts.
- Subscribe - we’re available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Share - let your friends know about the podcast by sharing your favorite episode on social media!