There's no way to get where you want to go if you don't know where you are. It's the crucial role self-awareness plays in our success as leaders. Likewise, you can't take your team where you want to if there are blind spots standing in your way. In this episode, Jenni Catron shares the 4 common culture blind spots she sees repeatedly in her work with leaders and organizations and gives practical insight into how you can keep these blind spots from being roadblocks to your organization's success.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- why you need organizational self-awareness
- why you need to fight for clarity
- how knowing your blind spots can change your team culture
- which systems have the most impact on your team
- what the healthiest team dynamics are built on
Take our FREE ASSESSMENT to determine the culture blind spot you can address that will catapult your team culture toward health and success.