Register for CULTURE CONFERENCE! This FREE online conference will equip you with tools, education, and encouragement to lead your team toward a thriving culture! Hear from premiere thought leaders in organizational culture and take away practical inspiration you can apply with your team immediately. Join us on August 12th for Culture Conference!
Mergers, leadership transitions, rebrands, a global pandemic: all of these can cause major upheaval in the life of an organization. Now imagine dealing with all of them simultaneously. It's clear that navigating a season with this much change requires intentional and strategic leadership to protect the team culture, but what are the "block and tackle" tactics that allow you to step forward from a season of intense change with a healthier culture and an enthusiastic team?
Listen in as Jenni Catron talks with Carson Pedraza about the practical ways she led through culture change with her team.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- How to infuse Mission, Vision, Values, and DNA throughout your organizational rhythms
- Why you should teach your team about "Purpose over Preferences"
- What to do when you have competing values
- How to fight for clarity
- Why expectations without equipping will cripple your team
- How to create and utilize a Culture Guide for your team