At any level of leadership, communicating effectively is a crucial skill for success. Alarmingly, though, few of us spend time and energy developing our communication capacity.
Neil Gordon, Jenni's guest on this episode, is a communication expert who helps leaders hone their communication to capture the attention of their audience and improve their effectiveness.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- the 5 types of public speakers
- how to capture the attention of your audience
- why you need to capitalize on the tension at the start
- how to get into the mind of who's receiving your message
- the 2 aspects of great communication
- how to overcome imposter syndrome
About Neil Gordon:
Neil Gordon helps influencers to double their speaking fees, get six-figure book advances, and be seen on shows like Ellen and Dr. Oz. Previously, Neil worked on the editorial staff of Penguin Random House where he worked with New York Times bestselling authors.